Thursday, October 11, 2012

[GSMNL] Information Universe articles

 

http://scienceray.com/physics/the-information-universe/

 

I recently started a series of articles on the Information Universe. In put on this would be appreciated. The point of the series is to aide in my development of an info-verse model, while getting input from others. I also wanted a good long description of the idea before I can make a link to before I am ready for a full article on my site. This is also why I chose a neutral site in hopes of getting input from less friendly sources.

 

The first article contains a short description of the concept with the following to picks for future articles listed below it. This list will become links to those articles. If you have any ideas for additional topics feel free to recommend them and I may add them to the list.  

 

 

 

 

------ Charles Creager Jr.

Genesis Science Mission

Online Store

Genesis Mission

Creation Science Talk

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

Post a Comment